Fri, May 19|
Mastering HR Policies
Master the art of HR policy development, implementation, and monitoring. Learn how to create effective policies that align with your organization's goals and values. Join our course and become a policy pro. Enroll now!
Time & Location
May 19, 2023, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ADT
About the Training
This course provides participants with a comprehensive understanding of policy development, implementation, and monitoring. Participants will learn the key steps in policy development, including formulation, structure, and strategies for effective implementation and monitoring. The course will cover common mistakes in policy development and implementation and the importance of language (including plain language).
Through case studies and exercises, participants will practice policy development and implementation and gain practical skills for effective policy-making. By the end of the course, participants will have the tools and knowledge to develop, implement, and monitor policies that are effective, clear, and consistent with legal and regulatory requirements.
$349 (before tax)
This is a half-day online course from 9:00am - 12:00pm (ADT- Halifax)
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- Understand the key steps involved in policy development, including formulation and structure.
- Learn effective strategies for policy implementation, including communication and training.
- Understand the importance of monitoring policies and the role of monitoring in policy development.
- Learn common policy development and implementation mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Understand the importance of language in policy development and how to use plain language to improve policy effectiveness.
- Gain practical policy development and implementation skills through case studies and exercises.
- Learn how to draft effective, clear, and consistent policies with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Develop the ability to communicate policies effectively to stakeholders.
- Understand the importance of evaluation and monitoring in assessing policy effectiveness and making improvements.
Detry Carragher, CPHR, SHRM-SCP, CCIP, PHSA
Registration$349.00Tax: +$52.35 HSTSale ended